Sunday, May 15, 2011

"This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions: ca-pub-4042707112325681"

I was just turned down by Google for membership of their ad-sense programme. The reason given was that they couldn't confirm the domain ownership.

How odd is this? The domain is owned by Google themselves (www.blogger.com). My ability to publish on this domain was granted by Google who also permit me to use other domains (e.g. gmail.com) for other day to day activities such as email.

On top of the blogger failure at the end of last week, should I be starting to question how reliable the cloud is (or at least Google's approach). I must admit that I had felt that since Google's future depended so critically on the cloud that they could be trusted that their approach was reliable. ??

No comments:

Post a Comment